Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

♥thx♥

today morning wan follow my mom go pasar~~
so today me waked up early~~
hehe~~
actually me dun wan go de~~
but if i din go~~
my mom wan take many things n still wan care baby nicole o~~
so i go lo~~
nvm la~~
can go out to eat breakfast~~
hehe~
yummy~~
when i bac home~~
i go n sleep again~~
cuz afternoon wan go tuition o~~
scared tuition tat time sleepy a~~
but me sleep sleep sleep~~
sleep dou so tired~~
thn feel lazy go tuition jor~~
but monday i dint go also leh~~
so today muz go lo~~
when i reach there~~
they havent reach~~
thn i wait at there lo~~
luckily got mei ling pui me~~
if not me sure boring till duno how jor de la~~
but she also gt tuition today o~~2.00~~
haizz~~
nvm la~~
i go n ply comp~~
1 ppl~~
ply till nth to ply jor~~
today~~
go to tuition centre 1 ppl~~
tuition tat time 1 ppl~~
bac home oso 1 ppl~~
tat feel~~
me duno how to explain~~
sad?happy?boring?missing?
i dun know~~
aikssss~~
watever~~
thx for u always support me weeeee~~
**my eng so broke**
paiseh

4 comments:

J a d e said...

dont so sad ya..
still gt lou po pui u and support u
and our lui lui oso..
hehe =]
i will pui u in wat time u wan~
hehe..
keep smiling ya..
i know ur feeling
i try it before oso..
1ppl tuition
really sienz

Sera said...

soli ya...
din go for the tution

♥mειkεε said...

hmmm...
thx yahh lou po...
n our lui lui...
luv our family so much^^
haizz~
yarlo...
but...4get it bahh~
thx weeee~~

♥mειkεε said...

nvm...
nth de~
^^