Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple post


Went to school yesterday to celebrate CNY with the scout member and the new member too =)
yea! We played a lot of games and have fun with them .
they are always friendly . No change at all .

And yes, I miss my school life soooooo much !
But we just can choose to walk forward .


I regret why I didn't take any photo for yesterday activity.
from now on I promise myself must take photo when going any activity.
拍照是让瞬间便成永恒的魔法
photo is help us to keep our memories .
so you can take photo anytime if you want lar xD



*Just a simple post
have to sleep now, hope I can sleep well today. No insomnia again ><

GoodNight everybody! have a sweet dream =)



1 comment:

jyfoo said...

hi~meikee yeo im form kuan cheng group...my name is JY ,我很喜欢你们尊孔scout的团队精神&campfire..希望可以看到多一点你们的活动照..hehe~ i wish all 尊孔scout happy CNY~!