Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 my first post =D

Erm.. actually I promise myself I must update my blog on 01/01/2021
but I keep postpone until now
sorry guys >,< long time no 'touch' my blog
from now on I will update my blog IF I'M FREE ^^
I don't wanna make myself regret anymore

I just saw my Blog Archive
2008 year I have 19 posts, I still can accept because 2008 was my very first time to blogging
2009 I have 215 posts, what a great number for me x)
2010 have 96 posts, aiksss I totally can't accept anymore
BUT 2011, last year , I just have 19 posts!
I just found a reason why I just have 19 posts, because of LAZY

yea! I should admit last year I almost on the computer everyday even last year was my 'SPM YEAR'
but I'm still lazy to study and lazy to blogging . I ask myself WHY ?! but I can't answer myself because 2011's MeiKee was disappear =D
the new's MeiKee must be hardworking in this New Year [2012]
no lazy anymore!
I wish I can do it ~






I had dye my hair and curly my hair =D
thanks God!
well, I know my hair colour is not obvious because of my dad,
so nevermind! I believe that I will have my life in the future! xD

No comments: