Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

♥come awhile♥

hmmm~~
yesterday so late only sleep a~~
cannot sleep lor~~
]=
but today me 7.30 ++ like that waked up~~
because want go out eat breakfast with mummy~~
pudu here got more food to eat lo~~
more than my old house there~~
yummy (:
when back home~~
go watched tv~~
after that~~go sleep again luu~~
cuz ytd me really can't sleep a~~
haizzz~~not feeling well~~
so just now me 11.00am sleep till 1.45 ++ pm luu~~
when i waked up~~
omg~~feel so semangat a~~
then i go eat and watched tv again~~
hehe~~
after that started to do the revision lo~~
sienzz lo~~
mummy go out jor~~
just me and my brother at home~~
he keep to internet only~~
he played till sienz jor only give me play lo~~
>..
erm~~
tonight may be come again~~
but may be cannot on the msn ya~~
)=
heeheeee~~
bye bye~~

No comments: