Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Yeah! Finally my lazy mood is gone and have the mood to update my bloggie now.
just wanna say, suddenly I miss my kampung life lol
It's just eat, sleep , chat and play. feel relax . awwwwww ^-^
but in our life can't just like this. should study and work for our future life.
yes! just move forward !



oh. my relative have a small ' chicken farm' there.
so good , no need go out to buy if they want eat the chicken xD


love my baby!

say HI to him!



the girl who wear in red colour is the crazy one xD


I thought is chicken before , but my mom said it's duck lol


they scare me one lo! hahaha







went to Malacca,文化街 on 初6
long time no visit to Malacca , erm.. like changed a lot xD







Baba Cendol and Nyonya Asam Lasak








3 of us =) !


I wish I could sit the elephant too!






Bye Malacca!
I will come again next time! =D

No comments: