Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR guys!
oh today already 初 7
Happy Birthday to all of you too ! wish you guys 顺顺利利 in this whole year .
how you spent your time during CNY ? I just came back from kampung =)
well I knew the air of kampung is fresh than city but I dislike kampung life seriously!
I prefer city life more :D




Oreo McFlurry
Me and Tiffany



Tiffany =.=



Back kampung on 初 2.


On the way to kampung.
The road to kampung like a snake
always made me like this > @@ and also feel like wanna vomit
at the same time I always wish that I have Doreamon to lend me the随意门lol..





Baby Nicole


Love one =)







the most happy thing is having steamboat with Family .
all of my family members prefer TOMYAM except baby Nicole ! xD



At night played the 孔明灯with Family too =)

!!








waiting the 孔明灯 expand become fat fat and fly to the sky .






Daughter & mummy~



me and eldest sister ~



Ready ~



Bye 孔明灯! Bless us please :D !!





Wait for my next post . =]
Melaka trip ~

Happy Dragon Year !

No comments: